Automotive SSCM – Greening Supply Chains in the Thai Auto and Automotive Parts Industries
The overall objective of the action is to improve sustainable production of SMEs in the Thai auto and automotive parts supply chains.
- To improve productivity and environmental performance of Thai auto and automotive parts production;
- To enhance networks, business and financial services for greening of the Thai auto and automotive parts industry;
- To disseminate good practices and promote the development and implementation of related policy and economic instruments.
- Productivity and quality of products of at least 250 SMEs have increased, while environmental impacts per production unit have been reduced;
- Number of SMEs complying with international environmental regulations has increased;
- New financial packages for SMEs to invest in improvement measures are widely used in the market;
- Alliances and networks for greening the supply chain of Thai automotive industry have improved;
- Good practices and related policies have been promoted.